Living in the northern half of the United States gives one a great appreciation for the warm feeling of the sun in the summer. Here are my top 10 favorite things about summer. Be sure you tell me some of yours!
- LOOOOONG Days. I love that the sun goes down well after 6pm most of the summer.
- Berries. Any kind. I love them warm and just picked.
- Going to the beach. It’s still beautiful when cold but wonderful when warm
- BBQ’s. Hanging out with friends late in the evening.
- Flowers. I. Love. Flowers. I love that they are everywhere.
- Dirty kids. Sand, mud, leaves, grass just means they are having fun.
- The sound of frogs croaking while walking in the twilight.
- Road trips! I hate driving in winter, but love it in the summer.
- Creamys. (That’s amazing soft serve in a cone for you non-New Englanders)
- Waking up an it all ready being light out!